New Zealand all-inclusive vacation and special interest
New Zealand is a country with great accessible diversity, so you will experience a balance of the land, the culture and our people when you travel with us on a genuine all-inclusive small guided tour. I do recommend at least 15 days on the south island to take advantage of the essential and unique New Zealand scenery.
Several SPECIAL INTEREST activities /experiences are included if you choose to do so;
- Emphasizing the variety of our wine regions, for those who are into wine there are ample sample options and we will take you behind the scenes at a small boutique winery as well as introduce you to the well-known.
- Wilderness impressions are all along the way, LOTR landscapes and all.
- You will have walking options in several national parks (which are free in New Zealand )
- An overnight trip on Doubtful Sound where you may encounter dolphins, penguins and other wildlife is also part of your travel schedule.
- A cultural Maori experience and a wildlife / bird park (Kiwi bird) to introduce you to our culture
These activities are all-inclusive in your guided custom vacation without losing our focus and objective of a balanced travel experience.
Non included optional extra activities, for which we allow time can be whale watching, scenic helicopter flights, jet boat rides or bungy jumping and if you wish to play a round of golf or go fishing, up to a day can be set aside to accommodate this activity.
For people attending a conference or are planning to stay at a specific lodge to go hunting, we can create your pre or post activity custom tour.
Your complete package will include your expert guide, all ground transportation, all meals and all luxury accommodation. Your professional and personal guide will be with you from pick up at the airport until you board your plane to return home. All along the way we provide you with a travel package including maps, brochures, day sheets and any other relevant information so you know the special details of the places and people you visit. Before you leave home, you will receive a package with general information, including the weather, packing, etc. Tailored Travel offers guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness.
PS.Tailored Travel is not involved with any flights (international or domestic) Check out: www.airnz.com
Trav, Alice, Ann and David said
Alice and David, Ann and Trav, December 3, 2016
Dear Robert, just as we have exhausted our supply of superlatives for your beautiful country and its inhabitants, so too are we at a loss of words to express our gratitude for your extraordinary “care and feeding’ of us during our journey in NZ. We will simply say thank you form the bottom of our hearts for your service, your good humor, your knowledge and your patience, and all the seamless adjustments that made our enjoyment ever more special. We shall miss your companionship.
January 23, 2017