Picture EIGHT REASONS for choosing TAILORED TRAVEL
As in creating a work of art, it takes knowledge of the subject, an eye for detail, and plenty of time ……
Relax: let me paint the canvas for you! Then you will KNOW New Zealand, guaranteed!
- You’ll travel in a small group, consisting only of you (and perhaps two of your traveling friends), which is your guarantee of a personal and private New Zealand vacation. Up to a maximum of four people. No large tourist buses here!
- Savor gourmet meals of fresh local produce and wine; relax in the luxury of boutique bed and breakfast lodges.
- As a discerning traveler, you’ll appreciate that Tailored Travel doesn’t compromise on high quality standards, unique personal style & philosophy, friendly hosting and professional guiding is all inclusive.
- Your input will be the catalyst for your well-researched, educational, relaxed and unique itinerary, which includes many experiences you would not be able to find on your own. You’ll enjoy those special excursions only with TAILORED TRAVEL New Zealand Custom Tours.
- Pick your dates and pace. Your professional and personal guide is your friend and travel companion, respecting your privacy, tastes, priorities, and wishes. Everything you see and do will be at YOUR pace and leisure.
- The Tailored Travel experience offers an incredible value. Your guide brings an unmatched knowledge of New Zealand, add to this the informative materials before and during the tour and you have the makings of the perfect vacation.
- You always said that you’d come to New Zealand sometime – well, there is no safer place to be now!
- Tailored Travel offers its guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness. In short, a complete New Zealand all inclusive vacation.
Start planning NOW! Fill out your questionnaire here: Take action now
Jennifer and Tom from Eagle, Idaho, USA
Dear Robert, This is to express to you our sincere thanks for the marvellous tour of New Zealand’s South Island with you last month. Your itinerary included the most interesting places, views and activities we could have imagined. We were impressed with your genuine love for New Zealand, its people and their culture. We felt as though you were our professor in teaching us New Zealanders’ way of life—their kind, cheerful, peaceful, generous nature. Not only is your country beautiful and inviting, but so too are its people, including your wife, son and daughter we were so pleased to meet and spend some time with. Everywhere we went people were happy, smiling and in jovial moods. We found this delightfully refreshing from the more hard-driving, fast-paced way of life here in the USA.
The scenery we experienced was spectacular—the fjords, mountains, glaciers, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, idyllic fields of sheep, red deer and cattle showed the productivity of the South Island. Our helicopter ride around Mts. Cook and Tasman was the scenic thrill of a lifetime.
We appreciated your masterful driving, always feeling safe with you in your luxury car. The lodging and food was as wonderful as the beauty of your country.
Thank you for answering our endless questions so capably and patiently from your deep reservoir of New Zealand knowledge.
This was our first trip south of the equator and therefore an entirely new, possibly once-in-our-lifetime experience for us. We will always cherish our tour with you, and hope to send more travelers your way.
With gratitude and kind regards from Eagle, Idaho, USA, Jennifer and Tom (& Kathy and Garth)
May 28, 2019