Picture EIGHT REASONS for choosing TAILORED TRAVEL
As in creating a work of art, it takes knowledge of the subject, an eye for detail, and plenty of time ……
Relax: let me paint the canvas for you! Then you will KNOW New Zealand, guaranteed!
- You’ll travel in a small group, consisting only of you (and perhaps two of your traveling friends), which is your guarantee of a personal and private New Zealand vacation. Up to a maximum of four people. No large tourist buses here!
- Savor gourmet meals of fresh local produce and wine; relax in the luxury of boutique bed and breakfast lodges.
- As a discerning traveler, you’ll appreciate that Tailored Travel doesn’t compromise on high quality standards, unique personal style & philosophy, friendly hosting and professional guiding is all inclusive.
- Your input will be the catalyst for your well-researched, educational, relaxed and unique itinerary, which includes many experiences you would not be able to find on your own. You’ll enjoy those special excursions only with TAILORED TRAVEL New Zealand Custom Tours.
- Pick your dates and pace. Your professional and personal guide is your friend and travel companion, respecting your privacy, tastes, priorities, and wishes. Everything you see and do will be at YOUR pace and leisure.
- The Tailored Travel experience offers an incredible value. Your guide brings an unmatched knowledge of New Zealand, add to this the informative materials before and during the tour and you have the makings of the perfect vacation.
- You always said that you’d come to New Zealand sometime – well, there is no safer place to be now!
- Tailored Travel offers its guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness. In short, a complete New Zealand all inclusive vacation.
Start planning NOW! Fill out your questionnaire here: Take action now
Alan and Donna said
"We wanted to see the South Island of New Zealand on our terms. From lodging to activities to meals, Robert Panzer met our requirements and then some. Our experience was first rate.”
Alan and Donna Hull Tucson AZ May 18, 2014