Picture EIGHT REASONS for choosing TAILORED TRAVEL
As in creating a work of art, it takes knowledge of the subject, an eye for detail, and plenty of time ……
Relax: let me paint the canvas for you! Then you will KNOW New Zealand, guaranteed!
- You’ll travel in a small group, consisting only of you (and perhaps two of your traveling friends), which is your guarantee of a personal and private New Zealand vacation. Up to a maximum of four people. No large tourist buses here!
- Savor gourmet meals of fresh local produce and wine; relax in the luxury of boutique bed and breakfast lodges.
- As a discerning traveler, you’ll appreciate that Tailored Travel doesn’t compromise on high quality standards, unique personal style & philosophy, friendly hosting and professional guiding is all inclusive.
- Your input will be the catalyst for your well-researched, educational, relaxed and unique itinerary, which includes many experiences you would not be able to find on your own. You’ll enjoy those special excursions only with TAILORED TRAVEL New Zealand Custom Tours.
- Pick your dates and pace. Your professional and personal guide is your friend and travel companion, respecting your privacy, tastes, priorities, and wishes. Everything you see and do will be at YOUR pace and leisure.
- The Tailored Travel experience offers an incredible value. Your guide brings an unmatched knowledge of New Zealand, add to this the informative materials before and during the tour and you have the makings of the perfect vacation.
- You always said that you’d come to New Zealand sometime – well, there is no safer place to be now!
- Tailored Travel offers its guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness. In short, a complete New Zealand all inclusive vacation.
Start planning NOW! Fill out your questionnaire here: Take action now
Stacey and Mark, January 2018
We enjoyed our trip to New Zeeland even more than we imagined. The idea of a private guide with a custom tour worked out very well. Robert arranges everything from getting picked up at the airport, to checking into wonderful locally owned boutique accommodations, as well as meals, and most activities.
The people were great, the food was very good, and the accommodations were 4 Star. The people who ran the B and B or small hotel knew Robert and everything was set up as we got to each place. No stress. Robert also did all the driving in a very comfortable SUV/Van. The seats and view were outstanding. In addition, Robert stopped along the way, breaking up long drives. He was very knowledgeable about each city, location, restaurants, things to do etc.
The trip involved very little stress on our part. Robert has that rare talent of knowing how much to interact and when we needed some private time. Little was said, because it just worked out.
I would be happy to recommend New Zealand Custom Tours aka Robert Panzer to any couple who wants to see the country in depth and not have to worry about the day to day hassles of getting from one place to another, where to eat, what to do (given multiple choices), etc.
Sincerely Mark Kosins for Mark and Stacey
January 15, 2019