Picture EIGHT REASONS for choosing TAILORED TRAVEL
As in creating a work of art, it takes knowledge of the subject, an eye for detail, and plenty of time ……
Relax: let me paint the canvas for you! Then you will KNOW New Zealand, guaranteed!
- You’ll travel in a small group, consisting only of you (and perhaps two of your traveling friends), which is your guarantee of a personal and private New Zealand vacation. Up to a maximum of four people. No large tourist buses here!
- Savor gourmet meals of fresh local produce and wine; relax in the luxury of boutique bed and breakfast lodges.
- As a discerning traveler, you’ll appreciate that Tailored Travel doesn’t compromise on high quality standards, unique personal style & philosophy, friendly hosting and professional guiding is all inclusive.
- Your input will be the catalyst for your well-researched, educational, relaxed and unique itinerary, which includes many experiences you would not be able to find on your own. You’ll enjoy those special excursions only with TAILORED TRAVEL New Zealand Custom Tours.
- Pick your dates and pace. Your professional and personal guide is your friend and travel companion, respecting your privacy, tastes, priorities, and wishes. Everything you see and do will be at YOUR pace and leisure.
- The Tailored Travel experience offers an incredible value. Your guide brings an unmatched knowledge of New Zealand, add to this the informative materials before and during the tour and you have the makings of the perfect vacation.
- You always said that you’d come to New Zealand sometime – well, there is no safer place to be now!
- Tailored Travel offers its guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness. In short, a complete New Zealand all inclusive vacation.
Start planning NOW! Fill out your questionnaire here: Take action now
Susan & Doug said
Custom Tours was an investment in a “once in a lifetime” vacation to a truly magical country. Robert provided us with accommodations, restaurants, as well as sites and activities that consistently exceeded our expectations. His knowledge of the country, that he is quite proud of, allowed us to see more, do more, and compress more into the time that we were in New Zealand.
We have never done a group tour let alone a personal guided tour on previous vacations so we were somewhat apprehensive in advance of our trip. Rather quickly we realized that we hit it off with Robert and that the personal guided tour was a good decision. I agree with other customers that state “I wish there where Roberts in the rest of the world”. Robert is flexible, willing to do what you want to do, give you the space to enjoy, and then step in and arrange activities that he knows will be memorable.
Driving in New Zealand is hard, as most roads are two lanes, (bridges are one), and the sites are so fantastic that making time is very difficult. Having Robert do the driving allowed us to sit back and enjoy the ride! Our time in the Marlborough and Otago wine districts was great as Robert did the driving and we enjoyed the tastings. His love and knowledge of the great Pinot Noirs of New Zealand got us to the right vineyards and assured that each dinner was capped off with a great wine selection.
Going through the held mail upon our return we found a National Geographic Traveler magazine, which ironically rated the South island of New Zealand number 3 out of 135 worldwide destinations. It was obvious to us had the authors of this article retained Robert, New Zealand would have been number 1!
Susan & Doug Heck May 20, 2014