Picture EIGHT REASONS for choosing TAILORED TRAVEL
As in creating a work of art, it takes knowledge of the subject, an eye for detail, and plenty of time ……
Relax: let me paint the canvas for you! Then you will KNOW New Zealand, guaranteed!
- You’ll travel in a small group, consisting only of you (and perhaps two of your traveling friends), which is your guarantee of a personal and private New Zealand vacation. Up to a maximum of four people. No large tourist buses here!
- Savor gourmet meals of fresh local produce and wine; relax in the luxury of boutique bed and breakfast lodges.
- As a discerning traveler, you’ll appreciate that Tailored Travel doesn’t compromise on high quality standards, unique personal style & philosophy, friendly hosting and professional guiding is all inclusive.
- Your input will be the catalyst for your well-researched, educational, relaxed and unique itinerary, which includes many experiences you would not be able to find on your own. You’ll enjoy those special excursions only with TAILORED TRAVEL New Zealand Custom Tours.
- Pick your dates and pace. Your professional and personal guide is your friend and travel companion, respecting your privacy, tastes, priorities, and wishes. Everything you see and do will be at YOUR pace and leisure.
- The Tailored Travel experience offers an incredible value. Your guide brings an unmatched knowledge of New Zealand, add to this the informative materials before and during the tour and you have the makings of the perfect vacation.
- You always said that you’d come to New Zealand sometime – well, there is no safer place to be now!
- Tailored Travel offers its guests Security, Quality, Trustworthiness, Safety, and Friendliness. In short, a complete New Zealand all inclusive vacation.
Start planning NOW! Fill out your questionnaire here: Take action now
Charley and Barbara said
“Traveling with Robert of Tailored Travel surpassed our expectations. He developed an itinerary unique to us, which we could not have done in a group or on our own. He was very knowledgeable and supplemented his extensive knowledge by doing ‘homework/ research’ during the evening in several cases making the trip extremely educational and rewarding. We understand and appreciate New Zealand in a way that would not have been possible without Tailored Travel. In addition, Robert was always there when we needed him, but also gave us time on our own and was never intrusive. A very compatible fellow traveler!”
“We had a spectacular time on our trip with you. A couple of things stand out;
- You provided just the right balance of availability to be with us and importantly for us to be by ourselves. The flexibility and sensitivity were notable.
- We appreciated the ‘homework’ you did several evenings on subjects that interested us-like the power plant near Doubtful Sound
- The accommodations you selected were great, nice knowledgeable people and great locations.
- The food was uniformly excellent.”
Charley and Barbara Email: [email protected]
October 5, 2015