Driven by over 30 years in our tourism industry, I am sharing my extensive experience and expertise as tourism business consultant, along with running my private tours as Tailored Travel New Zealand Custom Tours.
- By consulting with you and giving you personal advice – you will be able to translate this into your appropriate solutions. Sometimes a single comment or suggestion from an outside experienced person can make a big difference to your business.
- You will be given basic advice and simple suggestions, as well as trouble shooting for small tourism operators, accommodation providers and hospitality.
We will be looking at the ‘nuts and bolts’ of your business and provide:
- Down to earth suggestions and simple things that will improve your business
- Enhancement to your business without making major changes
- Clarity and direction for your business
- Appropriate connections
Your input combined with my experience and expertise will be based on confidential trust and value. You will be able to bounce off ideas, problems, challenges etc. and form a picture of growth for your business.
My background; Originally from the Netherlands I was leading South Island guided walking tours (1989-1994) before starting my guided personal and private custom tours, focused on 2- 4 North American pax only per tour. Over the years I have been involved with the Nelson Chamber of Commerce, Qualmark, and Nelson Tasman Tourism and since 2007 business mentor with New Zealand Business Mentors / Nelson Tasman Business Trust.
Whilst traveling with my guests on tour, I encounter and research the many aspects of the tourism and hospitality industry with its changes and pitfalls as well as the other side; people’s (visitors) expectations.
I am looking forward to working with you on your business,